Sunday, August 25, 2013

US Open

This was an impulse decision when one of my tennis fanatic friends (Julie Pearson) texted me to ask if we were going to the US Open? Obviously we totally knew that was going on and of course had plans to go ; ) So ten minutes later we would be headed out to Queens. 
Welcome to the US Open festivities!
Giant lady with a giant tennis racket....obviously.
It's not the US Open without a blue dog mascot. I'm sure it had a purpose and meaning...I'm just not sure what it was. 
Brighton was pretty psyched about the giant tennis ball.  So that was what he picked to go see.
Tori picked the tennis ball car. Unreal how long we waited in line for this. 
But come on! This face!

Dad and Mom picked watching a match as our event.  Everyone was taking pics of this guy so I joined suit. 
Then we walked over to the Unisphere. This picture is amazing to me. Look how that sunlight is hitting Tori, and then Brighton?? We have two different kinds of angels going on here. 
"Strike a pose, there's nothing to it"

I miss pine trees. 

No comments: