Friday, March 21, 2014

My 1st Birthday….in my 30's

Having birthdays in New York are the best. I don't know that I would have felt so great about turning 30 and then 31 had I not had so many distractions. My sweet ladies, Julie Pearson, Amy Clayton and Kristi-Lynn Gibson surprised with some birthday goodies during a visit outside of the city. 
Julie, connoisseur of all things cute and festive. 
My bday lunch

We got to explore Westchester
Beautiful all around 


A rare Mommy's only photo.
The night of my birthday, I was treated to a s'more cake made by the handsome man himself.
 Following a yummy dinner and dessert, Brandon surprised me with tickets to the Lincoln Center to see the Paul Taylor Company. I was so excited.




I've been to the Lincoln Center plenty of times but never treated to a show. It was the most perfect way to spend my last birthday in New York. 

No comments: