Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jimmy Eat World Concert

I was supposed to see these guys in concert a decade ago when I was still in college. I had ticket in hand and was prepared to see Weezer, Tenacious D, and of course, Jimmy Eat World. But, obviously, that's a story for another time (or let's never bring it up again). This post is about a great husband who shares my love for good alternative music and continues to help this gal fulfill past and future dreams. And so, as a late Mother's Day celebration, I finally got to see one of my all time favorite bands ever in one of my all time favorite places ever...Central Park. Good things come to those who wait. 






They played a ton of music from their newest album, obviously, that's why they were on tour, so I didn't know a ton of songs, but they played the oldies that mattered. It was a dream.

No comments: