Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jenny

If you couldn't tell Brandon and I are trying to keep ourselves occupied while we wait on our little miss to arrive. So while he's been busy digging around for dinosaurs, my sister-in-law Britney had the perfect cure for the late baby blues...a comedic duo from New Zealand called Flight of the Conchords. They are HILARIOUS and my current celeb obsession! We stumbled upon this particular sketch called "Jenny," awesome already I know. It reminded me of myself, haha, for obvious reasons, but moreover because most of you have probably been on one side or the other of this conversation or in my case...both. So I hope it brings on a good laugh for those of you that have time to watch it!!


6 comments:

Angela said...

oh man...when I saw that you had updated I thought for a second maybe your were saying" baby is on the way" or something...shoot maybe tomorrow...or tonight!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

so i left my phone at erics moms today for a couple hours and kept thinking you were going to call for sure since i didn't have it but nope still no baby girl...maybe i'll try to leave it somewhere tomorrow, anything i can do to speed it up for you! i hope at least you are feeling good! sure love ya!!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*BriTneY* said...

Hi-Larious! I'm so glad you posted this! His face makes me chuckle even before I push play. I just can't figure out why you already have two commets and neither are about the post. haha Luvs!

Unknown said...

This is hilarious---and it's so funny about what the Bennetts said about their phone! I forgot my phone at home today too and was soooo worried you would call to have me come to the hospital and I wouldn't get the call until it was all over! I was so happy to come home and see you hadn't called, cause I was super worried about it.

The Roberts Family said...

We LOVE flight of the chonchords! Hilarious! hopefully that little girl will come soon! Good luck!