Sunday, March 29, 2009

Introducing....

Tori McKenna Dean...our pride and joy! She was 7 lbs, 15 oz, 19 inches, a lot of work, and worth every bit of it!
Tori with her little faux-hawk

Smiling

Leaving the hospital with a big yawn!


Since I was somewhat ill prepared for going into labor, I forgot to bring some mittens so we had to use some fuzzy socks! The nurse was somewhat skeptical about this as she pulled them off and said, "What happened here?" I personally think Tori looked pretty content with socks on her hands!


We were really lucky to have a bunch of friends and family come to support us, and I posted pics for those that check our blog pretty frequently. Here's Tor with her Aunt Brit who made the trip twice (along with Mom and Dad Dean) I might add!

Porter and Tori...

Her Aunt Brie!

And her Uncle Ben! Of course, both sets of grandparents were there for which Brandon and I were really grateful and I wish I had gotten a picture of all of us together!! Maybe at the blessing!!

We can't wait for her to meet everyone, and we're really grateful for her special spirit that is already making our lives AMAZING!!

10 comments:

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

i thought i would beat you putting pictures up but you are just too proud of a mom to wait!!!! i paniced (if thats how you spell that) when i didn't see the smiling pic on my camara i am glad it was on yours!!! she's such a cutie i miss her already!!!!

Amber said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! She is so adorable! :)

Unknown said...

She is the cutest! I can't wait to see her again! Loves!

Unknown said...

She is such a doll! And look at all that hair! SO MUCH FUN! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

Jonny and Kara said...

Oh my word she is so adorable! I am in love w/her already and I haven't even met her! She's perfect! Well done!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

She is adorable! Congradulations! I have to ask. Jenny, how did you manage to style your hair before leaving the hospital?

*BriTneY* said...

She's such a little cutie! Love her! You guys did good! And of course I'm super glad you used that awesome pic of me! haha

Jennie said...

haha, okay i had to answer brigitts question on my own blog so that i can make it known to everyone that after a little less than two hours of pushing, feeling feminine again was actually my top priority...granted i got some sleep first but a shower, a toothbrush, and a few curls made me feel as close to normal as possible and that all went down around 6 in the morning, haha!

Angela said...

congratulations!!! She is so perfect and you will have so much fun with all that hair she has! I am so glad she is here and all is well. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! Andrew keeps asking about her...it's cute! Congrats to you both!!! Love you!